Paper proposals (abstracts) are sought from senior and junior academics as well as advanced Ph.D. students willing to engage in inter- and multi-disciplinary debate on the value added of research and innovation for our societies today. The key topics around which Rii Forum is centred are [click here to download the call for papers]:
- smart cities & smart villages,
- technology-enhanced learning,
- cognitive computing and social networking,
- information systems
- medical informatics
- business & ICT
- emerging issues at the cross-section of technology, politics, society & economy
Proposals representing diverse disciplines and fields of research, incl. computer science, social sciences and humanities, business and management, are welcome in the hope to trigger debate on ways addressing urgent societal needs and challenges of today.
Please submit your abstract here
Note: Abstracts are submitted via EasyChair. Please, create your EasyChair account prior to submitting your abstract. The information you will provide will be used in all future communication and proceedings’ preparation.
Track I: Smart cities & smart villages
Track II: Technology-enhanced learning
Track III: Cognitive computing & Social Networking
Track IV: Information systems in business, policy-making and society
Track V: Medical informatics
Track VI: Business & ICT
Track VII: Emerging issues at the cross-section of technology, politics, society & economy
Paper and presentation policy
- You may submit one paper proposal.
- Accepted papers are allocated 15 minutes each and will be grouped into panels of four speakers. Panels last 1.5 hours each.
- The conference will be conducted in English.