Submissions for panels’ proposals should include a title, name of the author, 500 words panel description (excluding references), as well as summaries of up to 500 words (excluding references) for each of the papers included. Please be sure to remove identifying information and to align your proposal with the review criteria below:
- Objectives or purposes as related to the conference themes
- Perspective(s) or theoretical framework
- Research methods or modes of inquiry (including data sources, evidence, objects and/or materials)
- Results and/or substantiated conclusions or warrants for arguments/point of view
- Scholarly significance, originality and/or creativity of the study or work
Please, submit panel proposals to: email@example.com Following positive assessment of the Academic Committee, you will be asked to submit the abstracts via EasyChair.
Paper, registration and presentation policy
- You may present one paper during the conference, unless you co-author another paper and your co-author registered to the conference too, i.e. all presenters and all authors have to have registered to the conference.
- Accepted papers are allocated 15 minutes each and will be grouped into panels of four speakers. Panels last 1.5 hours each.
- Should you wish to present more papers, please, contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details.
- The conference will be conducted in English.
The abstract is the basis for assessing a proposal for acceptance. All abstracts undergo double-blind peer review by a Committee comprising of at least three academics for each discipline. If accepted, the Organisers will group individually submitted papers into panels. The panels will be chaired by members of the Academic Committee.