Submissions for panels’ proposals should include a title, name of the author, 500 words panel description (excluding references), as well as summaries of up to 500 words (excluding references) for each of the papers included. Please be sure to remove identifying information and to align your proposal with the review criteria below:
- Objectives or purposes as related to the conference themes
- Perspective(s) or theoretical framework
- Research methods or modes of inquiry (including data sources, evidence, objects and/or materials)
- Results and/or substantiated conclusions or warrants for arguments/point of view
- Scholarly significance, originality and/or creativity of the study or work
Please, submit panel proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org Following positive assessment of the Academic Committee, you will be asked to submit the abstracts via EasyChair.
Paper and presentation policy
- You may submit one paper proposal.
- Accepted papers are allocated 15 minutes each and will be grouped into panels of four speakers. Panels last 1.5 hours each.
- The conference will be conducted in English.